Looking for a demonstration of a Transportation Management System (TMS) before you decide to move forward? You’ve come to the right place. Whether server-based or cloud-based, TMS is the first step in digitizing your supply chain logistics. TMS software improves supply chain efficiency by eliminating the need to call or email your partners. Companies that digitally manage their freight operations with a TMS can measurably increase supply chain efficiency.
Using a TMS will help you to:
- Save time searching for quotes and placing pick up orders.
- Save money by easily comparing rates.
- Boost customer satisfaction by enabling the right transit cycle
- Improve collaboration with supply chain stakeholders.
- Identify where to make operational changes for greater efficiency and ROI.
- Help you scale and grow your business.
Customodal’s OPTIX Program gives shippers access to TForce Worldwide, a 3PL platform. Our customers are able to input load parameters and get quotes in seconds. They can also customize carrier options, and get near real-time tracking data. Call us at 800-445-6577 to get started with minimal training.
In this video, Customodal CEO Mike Eberl shows a Transportation Management System demonstration and how you can save money on your shipping costs with help from TFWW’s TMS.