WHY CHOOSE CUSTOMODAL?
ACCESS THE MOST SOPHISTICATED TRANSPORTATION NETWORK
Customodal’s affiliation with TForce’s TForce Worldwide Logistics platform is second to none in all the areas that matter most: Speed. Accuracy. Reliability.
THE MOST ADVANCED LOGISTICS TEAM
There is a reason Customodal is the Most Powerful 3PL in Central Wisconsin. Our team of Logistics Advisors know where to look for the most efficient solutions to your transportation needs.
Customodal benefits from a deeper experience in Land and Air Transportation than nearly any competitor. We own or have owned transportation companies for many years, and understand more than how to find a good price. We know how freight works, and bring that expertise to our customers every day.
A Team Of Professionals
CEO & Founder
Mike is Founder and CEO of Customodal. Having a nearly 30 year history owning companies which provided asset-based ground freight, parcel shipping, air freight and charter flight services, Mike harnessed that knowledge into a Top-Tier logistics company when he started Customodal.
Very few providers have the extensive background and understanding of freight like the Customodal team, a fact that continues to draw clients with sophisticated shipping needs from thoughout the midwest.
As Customodal’s CFO, Jaime Geldernick brings an extensive finance background to Customodal’s complex operations. Having worked for large diversified companies with special expertise in the trucking sector, Jaime provides a steady hand in Customodal’s dynamic growth.
As a true Midwesterner, Jaime brings a strong work ethic to her job, an asset that has enabled Customodal to exceed growth targets each year.
More From Customodal
The Secret to Customodal’s Success and The Customodal Way
The Secret to Customodal’s Success: Obsess over the Client
Providing solutions to our Clients and Carriers problems is the lifeblood of our business, and the essence of our service excellence is our relationship with each Client and Carrier. We are constantly identifying market problems so that we know exactly what kinds of solutions our Clients and Carriers will value most. We go above and beyond by creating positive emotional experiences between our Clients, our Carriers, and our Staff.
The Customodal Way
The Customodal Way is a dozen principles every team-member lives. These principles push our team to succeed and drive our reputation as the best logistics provider for mid-market manufacturers. Collectively the 12 values that make up the Customodal Way represent The Secret Sauce or How We Obsess over the Client.
- Deliver on Commitments – Clients trust us to execute for them. Our team will overcome obstacles, find solutions and deliver exceptional results. Relentlessly delivering high-quality experiences while putting the client at the center of everything we do.
- Credibility and Integrity – We’re honest, transparent and committed to what’s best for our customers and our company. We openly collaborate in pursuit of truth. We have no tolerance for politics, hidden agendas or passive-aggressive behavior.
- Develop Radical Competence – Our culture of continuous improvement and personal development drive personal growth and expertise. As a company we combine smart people with data to enable informed decision making. This guides decisions, testing, and improvement. Mistakes are OK as long as learning and improvement occur.
- Take Responsibility – We hold ourselves accountable for outcomes, good and bad. We don’t pass the buck. We own it.
- It’s About the Team – Customodal is made up of amazing individuals, but it’s only through teamwork that we achieve greatness. We show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work each day
- Play the Long Game – We ensure that each of our actions is in the best interests of our team, our company and our clients
- Over Communicate – We communicate directly with respect and consideration, share feedback at all levels, and engage in debate while maintaining our objectivity
- Do it Now Attitude – We move fast, tackling challenges without delay. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate success, we take it.
- Openness – Opening our minds and combining our different backgrounds, experiences, world views and expertise makes us savvier problem solvers and drives better results. We actively engage with ideas that challenge our beliefs with humility and respect
- Embrace Change – We seek out, embrace, and get (un)comfortable in knowing that if we’re not continuously changing, evolving, and improving—we’re falling behind.
- Collaboration – We carry the load together by building purposeful relationships grounded in cooperation and a shared vision.
- Compete, Compete, Compete – We are relentless in our pursuit of major victories and humble in our successes