Freight Sales – LTL/Truckload/Forwarding – New Business Development
Customodal Inc is a growing LTL FTL brokerage-focused logistics provider. We are collaborative, fast-paced, customer-centric and our goal is to provide challenge, opportunity & growth appropriate to effort and results for our team. Our work environment includes:
- On-the-job training
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
- Modern office setting
- Casual work attire
- Lively atmosphere
- Relaxed atmosphere
Account Executives are responsible to develop, coordinate , and maintain a profitable portfolio of clients or “book of business”. Salesmanship, professionalism, and the ability to win new business via an existing network, referrals, and cold calling is essential in this position.
Earnings are a combination of SALARY and COMMISSION or PURE COMMISSION. A variety of salary/commission combinations are offered and higher commission rates pair with lower base salaries. Adjustments to your salary/commission combination can be made as your book grows allowing you to earn larger and larger commissions. If you are satisfied with a simple base salary please do not apply. If you are a Rainmaker who desires salary support while you transition or grow your book but ultimately desire the earning power of an all commission compensation plan…this is exactly what you have been looking for.
- Effectively prospect new business, develop leads, sell and on-board new client LTL, FTL and Freight Forwarding business throughout North America
- Manage your client accounts to retain existing relationships and grow share of business
- Successfully negotiate price & service with prospects.
- Organize and accomplish sales activities in an efficient and economical manner consistent with sales objectives
- Maintain excellent communication with external and internal customers
- Coordinate account service expectations and customizations to operations team
- Keep fully informed regarding competitor developments
- Safeguard all assigned company assets and proprietary data
- Facilitate information meetings with operations team members
- Effectively handle special assignments as directed
- 3 years freight sales experience preferred
- History of involvement in community, athletic or extracurricular activities preferred
- Above average enthusiasm, energy, and drive
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Proven sales skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel to meet with clients
- Knowledge of targeted geographical market or vertical niche
- Industry knowledge/experience in LTL, truckload, ocean forwarding, supply chain, or 3rd Party Logistics.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Earning Potential: $26,000.00 – $500,000.00 per year in combined salary & commission
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Freight Sales: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Seeking reps in CA, TX, AL, SC, OH, MO
- 401(k) matching
- Health Care Reimbursement Plan
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Interested? Talk with us to set up an interview!
Customodal is a logistics company that works directly with clients and carriers to arrange freight movements across the country and around the world. Located in Marshfield WI, Customodal has been in the freight industry for 20+ years. Customodal embraces family values and promotes a culture of job-performance excellence balanced with personal growth and fulfillment.
426 S Central Ave
Marshfield, WI 54449
- Send Cover Letter & Resume to Mike here.